Football fans will be heading towards Khalifa Stadium tomorrow to watch the final of Emir Cup 2017. The security personnel from the Traffic Department, Al Fazaa, Stadium Security and Lakhwiya will be present at the venue to ensure public safety.
Here are some security instructions to enjoy this unique sporting event:
- Do not crowd at the gates at the time of entry and exit.
- Always cooperate with security personnel.
- Adhere to sports ethics and encourage the teams to upraise the thrill of watching.
- Follow the regulatory instructions shown on the signs inside the stadium to access your seat.
- Only sit in the allocated seats and do not disturb others standing in front of you.
- Do not sit in the corridors as it will obstruct the movement of public.
- Do not bring any prohibited items such as fireworks, sharp tools, glass bottles, metal bottles, water bottles, wood sticks, paper rolls and compressed gas horns, as well as any animals.
- Do not carry banners that contain offensive language, and do not wear clothes with pictures or phrases that undermine public modesty.
- Please avoid getting to the ground before, during and after the end of the sporting event.
- It is strictly forbidden to enter the stadium with weapons, plastic and glass bottles, helmets, strollers and solar umbrellas.
- Do not hesitate to ask for security help in the stadium.